Today’s special guest is an energetic, motivated, fitness guru, proving to women that you can have your cake and eat it.
Based in Nashville Tennessee in the US, she has a doctorate in physical therapy, and certifications in personal training and nutrition. She helps people achieve a healthy balance of life, fitness, eating and enjoyment.
Founder and personal coach at HLB Lifestyle, Hannah Brandt!
Get to know Hannah:
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could take one luxury item – what would it be?
- Everyone has their obscure songs or music they like that sometimes may be a little embarrassing? What is your guilty pleasure when it comes to music?
- You’re having a dinner party and can invite one famous person – dead or alive – who is it going to be?
Let’s get down to business:
- Starting with an easy question – What is HLB Lifestyle and what is it you do for people? Hannah talks to us about how she lost weight and became a motivation for other women to do the same. Healthy diet and consistency can help you meet your body goals.
- Our business process is very similar. You say you take a “detailed look at where a client has been, where they are now, and where they want to be”. It fascinates me because although we work in completely separate industries, the similarities are so aligned. 3 questions in one:
- How do you make sure that the goals a client wants to achieve are realistic?
- Can anyone achieve what they set out to do, or do you need to have a particular mindset?
- Are there people you can’t help?
- Can you give the listeners your top tips to motivating yourself to eat well and keep fit when many of us are either still working from home, Or on the other end of the scale – working every hour under the sun that we feel we don’t have time to exercise or prepare healthy food!
Episodes you might also like: