Below is a quick fire digital marketing quiz to test your knowledge.
Please get in touch if it proves to be thought provoking. Good luck!
1. What percentage of businesses say that video is an important part of their digital marketing strategy?
A whopping 88% of businesses claim that video is a vital part of their strategy, with a further 64% stating that a video marketing has directly resulted in an increase in sales. Have you thought about how you could use video to promote your business? Source: Infusion Soft
2. What percentage of people are unlikely to revisit a website they had trouble accessing via a mobile device?
61% of those who had issues accessing a website via a mobile device said they were unlikely to revisit. Mobile responsiveness is vital given mobile search overtaking desktop back in 2015. 48% of business don’t have a mobile strategy and even those who do are not maximising their customer analysis (Econsultancy). Do you have a mobile strategy and is your website truly mobile friendly? If not your conversion rate may be compromised. Not sure how mobile friendly your site is or how to shape a mobile strategy? Get in touch! Source: Google
3. What percentage of digital marketers say that they plan to produce more content for marketing purposes?
Despite the huge amount of content already being produced a massive 76% of marketers plan to produce more content in the future. What content are you producing? How are you distributing and are you sweating these asset to their full potential? Source: Infusion Soft
4. Think with Google research shows that when compared to 1st November, Black Friday 2016 online conversion rate increased by?
Black Friday is the highest driver of retail sales, followed by Cyber Monday, Boxing Day. How did Black Friday pan out for your business? Our clients saw a 70% increase in ROI on average following our strategy planning, sound interesting? Source: Think with Google
5. What percentage of digital revenue did search ads generate during the first half of 2016?
Search ads dominate digital revenue with 50%, followed by banner/display advertising and video. Are you harness the power of search? Source: IAB/PwC Internet Ad Revenue Report
6. How many local searches for retailers via a smartphone result in a store visit within 1 day?
An incredible 76% of searches for local products or services result in a visit within 1 day, 28% resulting in a purchase? How is your local SEO? Not sure, get in touch. Source: Think with Google
7. What percentage of smartphone users consult their phones regarding purchases they are about to make in store?
A massive 82% of smartphone users consult their phones on in-store purchases they are about to make. Does your mobile user experience match your store’s? If not there is a good chance you will lose the sale as people want to know they are getting the best deal which can’t be bettered online. Source: Think with Google
8. An August 2016 survey of popularity and awareness amongst children in the US found brands ranked as follow?
High impact marketing and the power of video content have YouTube, Oreo and M&Ms leading the way. Want to make increase awareness to your target audience? Source: Smarty Pants Brand Love Survey
9. What percentage of UK and French consumers are happy to interact to with brands on WhatsApp or Facebook messenger?
Social media and messaging apps are playing an increasing role in customer relations with a surprising 53% of consumers happy to do so. How much long until the call centre is a thing of the past? Are you open to new communication channels? Source: Econsultancy
10. What percentage of organisations believe technology is key to understanding their customers?
35% of businesses say that technology is vital in order to understand their customers, while the more advanced analytics capabilities the better the company is at sharing insightful knowledge between teams. Are you measuring and interpreting your analytics data accurately in order to grow your business? Source: Econsultancy
11. Which of the following are core services offered by Digital Clarity
Digital Clarity offer all of the above services. With over 10 years experience across every imaginable sector, we’ll get under the skin of your business and help harness the power of digital to grow your business beyond your expectations. Our clients include Mercedes, Santander, ProCook, Chatsworth House and many more. Check out our case studies.
Share your Results: