Brilliant! You’ve successfully launched your website and have started using social media, SEO and PPC methods to drive visitors to your site. But how do you know which platforms are performing and where you should be allocating your marketing budgets? Website analytics is a way of gaining insight into how much traffic is reaching your website as a result of your campaigns and how your visitors are engaging with your website. Identify what is and isn’t working and use this information to improve user experience on your website.
What is Web Analytics?
Using advanced software that has been especially developed to measure website data, web analytics can tell you exactly how different variables are impacting upon your website and how this could influence your business.
Website analytics provides the hard facts about the performance of your website, making it possible to discern which aspects are successful and which need improving. The data accumulated ranges from how many visitors are accessing your website on a given day, to how they come to make a purchase on your site. You can visibly track which of your campaigns are working best and on which platforms, to generate the best results for your business. E.g. if the data informs you that your advert on Google is generating more relevant traffic and better profit than the same ad on Facebook, then you can make necessary changes to your campaign to remedy this. This way, you are enhancing the campaigns that are achieving good results and preventing the financial loss on unbeneficial advertising.
How Digital Clarity can help you:
- What is the use of having a successful campaign, if your visitors are simply clicking off as soon as they reach your site? This is called the ‘bounce rate’. We can help you build a powerful, attention-grabbing website that will keep your visitors interested.
- We can track how much of your site traffic is actually giving you relevant and profitable results and provide you with ways to improve your online status based on these results.
- We accumulate wide-ranging, up-to-date data to help you discern what is working and what isn’t. It is up to you to decide just how regularly we collect this data.
- We only use the most advanced and trusted software to ensure that we are providing you with accurate and reliable information.
- We continually refine our data-capturing methods to ensure that we are always using the best methods to supply you with high quality results.
- We monitor your online marketing campaigns so that you can control and improve your campaign based on the information collected.
- We can help you choose and modify which platforms to use to generate the best traffic, continually adapting this to connect with your website statistics.
Ready to Chat?
If you'd like to find out more about our services get in touch and we'll be happy to talk through the project with you.Get In Touch or call +44 (0)845 388 4071